Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trail Bkt Cahaya > Bkt Bandaraya > Seksyen 7 & 8 SHAH ALAM


View Trail Bkt Cahaya > Bkt Bandaraya > Seksyen 7 & 8 SHAH ALAM in a larger map

Distance 30.95km

On lazy Saturday morning, I've dissemble the bike to throw it in the car. Drive lazily to Shah Alam and have some breakfast. In my head still thinking where should I take this bike to ride. Pickup the phone and called Adznee of Putrajaya. Huh, on the way heading north. Another phone called to Hafiz. Hmm, couldn't make it, have to pickup his son at school. Leaving me no choice just to ride alone. 

Drive to Bukit Cahaya and asked the entrance officer if I could ride with my own bike in the park. Negative. What to do? I've park the car here. Well, if I can't ride in, why not I ride outside! Yeah, reassembled the bike at start to ride. Bukit Bandaraya is housing area nearby and only one way in and out. While ride out, I saw a single trail in between the main road and Bukit Cahaya fences. Look interesting, but maybe it will lead to Indon settlement in the jungle. 

This morning I've covered Seksyen 7 & 8, head toward Mahkamah Shah Alam and SUK and coming back to Bukit Cahaya in an hour thirty nine minute. End of route.

Enjoy ride, be safe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment