Sunday, February 7, 2010

Trail Elmina, SAUJANA UTAMA



Distance : 19.63km

Elmina is in palm estate area. Fill with all type of climbing hills, from easy to hard. It is your choice, to cycle up with the bike or enough just to push up all the way. Huh, I've been warned of the difficulty level of the trail from Kayuhbeb.  

The ride was started at 0900hrs with pack of 9 bikers from Rotor X Klang.


Image courtesy of ROTOR-X KLANG - Azrin
 
The entrance into the trail.

 
Early stage of the ride, flat area but it's not long 
before the trail served you with the climbs. 


First climbing - Bukit Penat - Push


Second climb - Push


Third climb - Lereng - Push


Push



Push


Uncounted climbs - Ijan was teasing kudean with his wheelie skill.

 
  Assembly point after downhill.


The river assembly point before going out of the estate area.

This ride was incredible and unforgiven. It push every novice ability to the limit. There was no hills, that I am not push the bike up to the peak. 20km daily road training is not enough for this trail. I've to reconsider my training  method.  What  have been changed since I'm back from FRIM last time? I've realized that for some times, I've ignored the Bukit Jati  trail.  I'm eagerly wanna ride as far as I can every time, but forget about the necessity and benefit of climbing routine. So, lesson learned. For expert, this trail considered moderate but yet still challenge. 

Enjoy ride, be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment