Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Touring Klang > Kelana Jaya

I'm keep on thinking and planning to commute to the office using my Fuji. The thinking is on and off all these months .. Can I make it or not .. It is not about distance issue .. That's for sure won't be any harm or problem to me .. But the issues playing in my head was like .. what if raining, puncture, injury and list goes on till no end .. From Klang to Kelana Jaya is about 25km one way .. I've ride more than that every evening and took me around an hour to finish .. So logically it is possible and ride-able ..

Yesterday, my car tire was punctured, again after I've done the patching .. It was very frustrated me and sparked an anger in me somehow .. The spare tire is ok and ready inside the boot .. It would take me just 10 minutes to fix them .. And the problem solved .. But, that's not the action after the decision making .. I've got better plan .. Ride to the office .. Yes, the most suitable and reasonable time to ride to Kelana Jaya. I put all issues of potential excuses aside .. Take out my bike and start the ride ..

It was almost dark when I'm started .. My lights is not enough, 3 blinkers at the rear to be visible and 1 torch in front to light up the route .. Tawakal illahi ta'ala .. I've maintained my speed at 25km/h on flat area and keep me above 20km/h while climbing .. Sharp 8pm, I've reached my office after an hour and fifteen minutes, 27.42km non stop ride .. Fuhhh!!!


Next day, the ride would continued to Klang .. Could I make it this time ? Supposed I'm able to ride back home .. It just another 25 km plus minus .. Combining them it would be about 50km total .. That figure qualified in my touring definition .. And almost as standard as jamboree route distance organized lately ..

Enjoy ride, be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment