Friday, April 9, 2010

Trail Putrajaya

No big ride this week since FRIM on Saturday. I ride like usual. Klang and its surrounding area still my playing ground. Try to keep the riding distant around 30km daily at average as regular. 60km daily is beyond my capability yet. Hence, I don't have that much time to ride in single day.

In short of daytime to ride, maybe nite ride is an option. But, it is not wise to ride alone. I put a safety ahead beyond everything. Even I'm prepared with lights, blinkers and reflector vest, anything could happen if I'm riding alone. Not to ask for something bad, but better safe than sorry.

Bad and I had join with Nasir TM team to ride in Putrajaya at nite. The ride planned to start at 2100hrs. I took off from office at 2030hrs and have to meet with Bad at Petronas Station in LDP on the way to Putrajaya. I had roger Adznee to ride along tonite. This guy had dragged me into this MTB activity but seldom ride with me. This is unacceptable.

Back to the ride, the nite was cool. Maybe it was raining early at the evening. This will be cool along the ride. The TM team leaded by Fauzi as usual aka permanent host had take us to PICC, around Desa Pinggiran and Alamanda before we reaching back Dataran Putra. Total distance is about 22km plus minus. The road was clear, lights along the way and less traffics. There were also other teams as well that nite.

The ride was fun with the team. 12 riders all count from various background and locations. We complete the ride almost midnite. Like usual the ride will end with 'teh tarik' session but sorry guys I couldn't make it. Call of duty tomorrow morning at 8. End of the route.

Enjoy ride, be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment